BriggsAmasco Maintenance are committed to providing a safe working environment for clients, the public and our workforce.
From the Managing Director down, Health & Safety is our top priority.
- We have 3 full-time designated Safety Advisors.
- We are active members of Construction Health and Safety Group.
- All Operatives, Sales, Contracts and Senior Managers are CSCS Card registered.
- We undertake regular external & internal safety awareness courses, in order to continue to conform to the latest changes in Health & Safety regulations.
- We currently have an excellent safety record, and through our constant training for both operatives and management, our clear objective is to maintain this.
- We are always mindful that we have to take into account the safety of both our own operatives and clients’ operatives at all times, from both the initial survey through to the completion of the project.
To this end, we have a fully documented Health & Safety Policy supported by full-time qualified safety advisors, ensuring compliance with both company rules and current legislation.
> Please click here to download the Health, Safety and Welfare Booklet